TILL the end

TILL the end
True FRIENDS

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cute/Funny Scenes

Rachel: I'm telling you, Ross! You're the best I've ever had!
Ross: Until now! *sweeps rachel off her feet and kisses her*
------------------------------------------------------------------
Joey's stalker (Erika): Is this true?
Rachel: yes, it is true. And I know this because..he pretended to be Drake to...sleep with me! *splashes water in Joey's face*
Monica: And he told me, he would run away with me. And he didnt! *splashes water in Joey's face*
Chandler: And you left the toilet seat up, you bastard! *splashes water in Joey's face*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monica: guess who I ran into at work today
Chandler: who?
Monica: Janice
Chandler: you didnt tell her about our wedding did you?!
Monica: I'm sorry! she saw the ring and I told her!
Chandler: You think she's just gonna sit there and be quiet?! You dont think she's gonna want to get up there and sing Part Time Lover?!
------------------------------------
Also a cute scene is when Marcel puts the african music on and Chandler, Joey and Ross dance to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment